Oh, yeah. Hehe [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] .
Printable View
Oh, yeah. Hehe [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] .
With three tm applications on the same day, doesn't it sound like a new line? They can't be HHS dolls, GOML is gone...what's next?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">YesQuote:
Originally posted by AGfanatic:
Has anyone seen this trademarks before besides the one for Emily?
[img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]
Really? Can you answer one question for me- are they future LE AGT dolls names? If you can't tell that's ok.
I'm sorry, but I can't say anything about it.
Tracey I thought the same thing but didnt say it cuz I wasnt sure. I could see them creating a line of dolls that are friends and are in some sort of club together. Thats a very popular concept in books for this age group so I could see them translating that to dolls. I think girls would really latch onto a concept like that. Each one of them would want the doll that is most like them and then they could all get together. It would be a neat idea, I just prefer to see them working on historicals *shrugs*
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 12, 2005 03:19 PM: Message edited by: *shortie* ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That is what I was thinking too.. that this may be a new line that will be replacing the Hop Scotch girls. I wonder what they will be like.. hmmmm.. interesting!!!!!Quote:
Originally posted by OSusannah:
With three tm applications on the same day, doesn't it sound like a new line? They can't be HHS dolls, GOML is gone...what's next?
Angie
Oh, that would be fun if they did a club of friends, in the 18" size, each a differnt ethinticity. Same size as the regular AG dolls, so their interchangable. Similar to the Magic Attic dolls.
God, you can make wild guesses out of anything can't you!
[img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Wait a minute. If they were filed the same day, how do we know that Emily is Molly's friend?
Often AG plays around with names for new dolls, and then abandons the trademarks. So it's possible that *all* of the names together represent only one doll, rather than four dolls. My guess would be maybe they represent two dolls--Molly's friend and a separate doll. But now it does make me wonder if that is *the* Emily. [img]eek.gif[/img]